Dedicated to the children of the 60s , 70s and 80s of the 20th century
If you were a child then, as you look back , you will be hard to believe that you were able to live to see this day.
We rode in cars with no seat belts and no airbags. Our cribs were painted in bright colors with high lead content. Bottle caps of medicine had no secret, the doors are often not locked and cabinets at home are not locked ever. Drinking water fountains street instead of the plastic bottles. Anyone not even occurred to him to ride with a helmet. Horrible, is not it!
For hours we made homemade carts boards and bearings found on a dump, and only when I flew downhill we remembered that we forgot to put their brakes. Morning leave the house, play all day and retracts when the ignition street lighting – where it was . And in all that time no one could figure out where we are. There were no mobile phones, can you imagine?
Several people ate an ice cream and lemonade drinking from the same bottle – and no one died. No computers, no 3D games, no CDs, no mobiles and no 160 channel cable TV, no Internet and crowds going to the cinema because there was even a video!
So you had friends (and we have today). Leave the house and find it. If someone we needed them and goes to see him. Just like that, without prior call! Alone in this cruel and dangerous world. Without security. How did we alive ?
Figuring out your own games, stealing cherries and ate them with stones – stones and nobody did not grow in the stomach. During breaks sprayed with water from multiple syringes and bottles of “Vero”. Our deeds were our own and we were ready for the consequences. I cut myself, walking in bruises and contusions or breaking their bones – but nobody ever judged. We thought about everything we have to blame ourselves. The idea that you can redeem from the cops or skataesh barracks practically inexistent. Parents of those times always take the side of the law, can you imagine it!
Yeah , and such were, and here’s what happened:
01. Not asked to enter your PIN on the microwave.
02. You have not played solitaire with real cards in years.
03. You can not find your car in the parking lot, unless you call with alarm.
04. Grandmother talking about Esmeralda and Rich more than about her own children.
05. Know more about the problems of Brad Pitt, than those of his brother.
06. You hear on the news that 50 people were blown up and change the channel, because it is nothing new.
07. Take off your shoes before entering… the plane.
08. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to call 3 member family.
10 . The best friend of man is no longer a dog, and mobile phones.
11 . Call every morning… to get a mobile phone.
12. Stupid is that you can not call and the remote on the TV disappears.
13. Wondering where to point the furniture in the rooms where there is no TV.
14. You do not know anyone’s phone by heart, even your own, because you are all in mobile phonebook.
15 . To forget mobile is home drama. The only worry is losing it!
16. Your kids play soccer every day… on the computer.
17. 10 -year-old nephew can not say much, but you can chat perfectly.
18. 10 -year-old nephew writes faster on the keyboard than talking.
19. Not modern, if you’re over 20 and have not slept with any of your sex.
20. If you are a teen party can pee everywhere but in the toilet. It is only about sex.
21. Most people born around 1990 already has more sex than you.
22. If you listen to songs whose text makes sense, then, or you’re too old or too gay.
23. The price per square meter in the city center you lower the price per square inch in your favorite website.
24. Put the password file passwords.
25. Send e-mail to colleague in the next office .
26. As reasons to keep in touch with family and friends pointed out that no e-mails.
27. Check your e-mail 5 times a day but do not have time to talk to his mother more than once a week.
28. If you do not receive mail at home more than a week , you feel ignored, although you achieve just stupid ads. If you did not receive any e-mail for more than a day or two , even Spam starts to miss .
29. I hate to write with a pen , because there is no check spelling ( spell check ) .
30 . Use my phone more for writing than speaking.
31 . You complain that mobile and you do not “copy” – “paste”. Already and it does not complain.
32 . You bought your digital camera to make pictures as you want and now you have so much that you have no time to watch them.
33. Stop at home and car use mobile, to see if you have someone at home to help you with your purchases.
34 . Mad at your friends that are late by 5 minutes and have not you call the mobile.
35. Your kids will not eat food that has not danced on TV.
36. You get up in the morning and go online before you go to the kitchen to make coffee.
37. The more you manage your time, the less you have left.
38. Put inclined smiles even when writing with a pen.
39. Tilting his head to one side when you smile.
40. Reading this and shaking your head and smile.
41. Even worse, you know exactly who will forward this article.
42. You’re too busy to notice that this list lacks the number 9.
43. Even going back to see really no number 9.
44. Now smile. Come share it to your friends, I know you want !
With gratitude to the authors and Mariana Alexandrova, who I forwarded this text.