When to drink water
Make it a MANDATORY to drink water in the following cases:
- after waking up to help your body clear and “wake up” for a wonderful day;
- a little (about half an hour) before each meal to help your digestive system function better and be partially satiated, reducing consumption at the meal itself;
- before bathing, works very well to regulate blood pressure and even better hydrate the skin;
- at night before bed to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack;
- after the toilet to keep the balance at least partially unchanged.