“Visceral” or “internal” fats are the fats that are around the internal organs and the organs themselves. Of course, most visceral fats are located in the abdomen – there are most of our internal organs.
Wait is something that is quickly loss.
This gives the impression that internal fat is also best removed.
Yes but no.
The impression is not always true. And in our practice we work with objective measurements and facts.
Indeed, as measurements in centimeters, the waist changes rapidly. Maybe a lot of fat is taken off with it. But unfortunately these are the most common subcutaneous fat. Internal fats begin to disappear only when the subcutaneous tissue is significantly reduced.
Visceral fats also conserve calories, but are not as “obvious” as they are around and within the organs. They also have a protective function – they protect organs from purely physical “damage”. But their overweight is rather harmful than beneficial. In addition, they not only store energy and protect – they produce and release hormones that predetermine the work of other organs. Excessive visceral fat can raise the level of LDL-cholesterol (also known as “bad”) and blood pressure and reduce HDL. Visceral fat disturbs insulin sensitivity, which increases the risk of type 2 diabetes.
Having a thin waist does not necessarily mean you have no visceral fat. There are a variety of theories – for example, if you fill up like a pear, you have a lot of subcutaneous fat and not so visceral (with full thighs and buttocks), and when you fill like an apple (weak legs and full torso), you have a lot of visceral fat and not so much subcutaneous. Or that men should have a waist below 102 cm to have a lot of visceral fat, respectively women – under 89 cm.
Our practice with objective bio impulse impedance analyzer measurements indicates that some mandatory direct link between waist and internal fat cannot be detected. It is most likely to be measured with the analyzer. Such analysts are already available in virtually any fitness or healthy eating club, and it is unjustifiable to try with varying relationships between body circumferences to predict them – just measure them!
Family health history has a definite meaning as a prerequisite for an increased visceral fat. Note that I am not saying genetics, but family health history. Genetics has little importance for our health – 6-8%. The way of life has a decisive impact. Our way of life differs insignificantly from the lives of our parents and this is quite normal – we have seen this we are doing. To change our health, we need to change our lifestyle and, above all, our eating.
But what exactly should we do?
It is difficult to give general advice. Every person is a separate “universe”. Our practice shows that it is most effective when starting with basic mode, but changes are tracked by our coach and promptly made the necessary adjustments.
Imagine that fat is in our body like the water in a pool. Would you be able to drain the pool so that water can only be drained from some parts of the pool? For example, just in the middle of the pool, sitting down at the edges. No! The same is true with fat. Fat removal occurs with a change in the way we eat, and the specific changes in our body with specialized exercises for this part.
Since our internal organs are not affected by certain physical exercises, visceral fats are only lowered when total fat falls close to the norms.
Still, we have found some tips and tricks here too.
- As a general recommendation, it is imperative that you have a personal diet. Especially for you. Not the regime that was written to your girlfriend or who you found on the Internet. Besides being made just for you and your amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates, the regimen should be well balanced, high on foods with low glycemic index and high nutritional value.
- Track the structure of your body. Weight tracking gives little or no information about the right path of development. Sometimes he can even fool you. The change in total fat and once a month must be measured weekly – and visceral. This will allow you to make timely and correct adjustments to the regime. And it will motivate you.
- Viscous fats do not depend as much as total calories from reduced calorie intake and strength training. They are more influenced by endurance exercises and a variety of high nutritional foods. Required richness of micronutrients and especially Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Emphasize the proteins in the diet. Especially if you are oriented towards vegetarian or vegan food – then you have a hard time getting the necessary protein, and because of your diet you are overcharging with carbohydrates, even more complicated.
- Forget about alcohol. Think seriously if you want to be happy hour or two and the next day to hurt your head or want to be healthy and happy for the rest of your life … It is a matter of priority.
- We have not established a direct link between cigarettes and internal fat, but it is certainly best to give up smoking.
- Sleep more, less stress. With proper nutrition it is not difficult. Personal experience. Calming for weight loss, including fasting, especially in the case of improper performance, has the opposite effect. And if you think about it, all the revolutions are made by hungry and stressed people.
Without trying to scare anyone, it is commonly known that fat is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, high blood sugar, elevated triglycerides and LDL levels, and low levels of HDL, which is also harmful.
In summary, I recommend the following.
- The fat in the waist area burns easily, but visceral – not so much!
- Measure your body structure analyzer.
- Make the necessary changes to your lifestyle, especially in a diet.
- Track the changes and make the necessary adjustments.
- Foods are fed with a low glycemic index and high nutritional value.
- Hydrate as instructed by your coach.
- Increase physical activity – even walking can have a tremendous fruitful impact in addition to other recommendations.
- Join our Academy of Health, where you will learn everything about eating – http://bit.ly/azgalanto. Or call straight Galina Mihaylova – 0888153150.