One Minute Manager
(quotes from a priceless book)
– the symbol of the One Minute Manager.
Take a minute to read a few sentences.
I advise you to read the entire book, but try to keep some time even the conclusions that I have written here and enjoy the positive feeling:
When people feel good, they achieved good results.
Minute setting goals:
- To refine your goals. To think about what the right course of action. Write each of your goals on a separate sheet of paper, using no more than 250 words. Read and reread the writing for any purpose; It will only take a minute every time you do it. To spend one minute of your day to evaluate their actions.
- To evaluate the compliance of your behavior on your goal.
Help people to discover their full potential.
Grab people when they do something well.
Minute commendable act better when:
- Tell people at the outset that their work will always be evaluated. Praising people as soon as they earn it. Tell people what they do well – be accurate. Tell people how satisfied are you with what they do well and how it helps the company and their colleagues. Remained silent for a moment, to give them the opportunity to feel the drums satisfaction. Encourage them to continue to operate the same way.
- Shake hands or touch people – they must clearly understand that you support their success in the company.
Minute censure acts best when:
- Advance in the clearest way to tell people that you are going to evaluate their work.
The first half of the censure:
- Shaming people immediately after the error. Tell people specifically what wrong. Tell them clearly how you feel when they are wrong.
- Paused for a few seconds they to feel how you feel.
The second half of the censure:
- Squeeze their hand or touch them in such a way that they understand that you are sincere in their country. Remind them how much you value them. Confirm once more that you have a very good opinion about them, but not for their actions in a particular situation.
- Remember that when the reprimand is over, it really is over.
My best used minutes is what I have invested in people.
Anyone can win.
Some people pretend to be losers – do not let this fool you.
Take one minute:
- Review your goals; review your activities;
- See if your behavior matches your goals.
We are not only our behavior – we are the ones who manage it.
Objectives determine the behavior, the results support it.