Manipulate, but correct: The seventh law of the manipulation
selected from the book by Joseph Kirschner
Our goal when we want to influence someone’s decision to limit to the greatest possible extent the ability to critically evaluate the decisive and to fix his thoughts on the advantages of the proposed solution.
The process of decision making and its results depend on the following four components:
- On the general attitude nareshavashtiya;
- From his knowledge of the subject of the decision;
- From the individuals who directly or indirectly influence the decision;
- From a decisive moment in the decision.
If you do not resolve themselves, others will do it for us.
“Everything we do and who we are, whether we are happy or not, whether every day carry out or not, it all depends on our ability to make the right decision” – George Warner.
Many people tend to avoid decisions or to postpone as much as possible. This is mainly due to fear them not to make a mistake somewhere.
Most of our decisions are a compromise between two factors:
- On the one hand there are our own personal and individual desires;
- On the other side is more or less expressed the need to adapt to the outside world. To comply. There is fear: “How about this or that when you do this or that?”
Whoever wants to influence the decision of the opposition manipulative game, you must first determine according to:
- Is the type who knows what she wants and whether enough consistently followed his own will, when making decisions?
- Is the type who does not know or at least know exactly what he wants.
Who wants to influence a decision has an interest to inform sided opponent.
You can never escape the people who influence your decisions:
- People who are interested to derive direct benefits from our solutions;
- People who derive indirect benefit, directing the decision in a particular direction;
- The people who reckoned somehow their decisions;
- The people think that consideration in decision making.
Four components significantly influence the decision:
- The two types of decision makers – who know exactly what they want or are not sure of his desire;
- The ability to gather information about a specific alternative solution, as anyone who wants to affect us, inform us just what is advantageous especially for him;
- The direct or indirect effects, which is exposed each and invariably comply consciously or not;
- The ability to decide to check again its decision on advantages and disadvantages in “flashes last chance.” There are two options:
- To succumb to the effects of all persuasions, or at least some that are particularly strong to let him take the decision itself;
- Be able once again to distance itself from these influences to weigh and consider what will be the consequences of the decision.
To be able to manipulate the decision, it is knowledge of the process of decision making.
Estimating the opponent and comply with it manipulative game, then follow:
- Attracting the attention of the enemy to what you want to win without him suggesting to his desire;
- Submit its proposal to the enemy, packed in an appropriate form, which can cause interest;
- Implementation of the decision itself.